Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturdaze

Today is a busy day but I stopped what I was doing just for you!

I am co-hosting a post-nuptial bash for my friends Kim and David who got married over Christmas in Atlanta. I haven't given a party in awhile, but I've given enough of them to know how to pace myself and organize my tasks the day of so I'm not scrambling at the last minute. I even got a workout in and now I'm obviously blogging.

I don't have anything especially profound or interesting to post today... yet. So I'll just throw out a thought that was in my morning devotional. I have been trying to wrap my head around it.

It said:
"Remember, trembling heart, that with God, to hear is to answer."

I have no clue what that means. If anyone is even following my blog, do you have any thoughts? Please post a comment.

I also wanted to share an encouragement that made me feel very comforted about things going on in my life right now:

Why are you downcast, o my soul?... Put your hope in God.
(Psalm 43:5)
"Please remember there is never a time when we cannot hope in God, whatever our need or however great our difficulty may be. Even when our situation appears to be impossible, our work is to "hope in God." Our hope will not be in vain and in the Lord's own timing, help will come." (Streams in the Desert, Feb. 7)

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment